Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Busy, busy

As for the past few months I've been pretty busy so I haven't been able to update my blog in a while.  Most of my time has been spent working on the show Grimm as a Technical Director (freelance) at Bent Image Lab.  It's been a great experience working on CG for the show and working with the other great artists there.  Most of the work that I've done on the show has been tracking, setting up animation and render scenes, animating (here and there) and rendering out render passes as needed by the Compositors.  The episodes that I had the privilege to work on were 203, 204 and 205.  At a later time I will be more specific of what I did on the show but for now the episodes can be viewed at
http://www.hulu.com/grimm

I just got back into Zbrush today and I thought I would sculpt something for fun.  I really had a great time using it.  Since I've added more RAM and a bigger video card, my computer can handle alot more stress on it.  I have been using 3D-Coat for a while and I love its ease of use.  But I would say that I enjoy using the numerous brushes that are not really found in 3D-Coat.  I have not used the painting part of Zbrush yet but I'm curious to see what it can do.  But anyways here is my quick sketch of a Ninja Turtle bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment