Friday, January 11, 2013

More texture work, Demo Reel Blocking out and other artwork

I've been busy working on dirtying up my Supermoto bike as of late.  Today I decided to give myself a break on that for the weekend.  I just added a bunch of texture work that I haven't had the time to get around and post onto my webpage until today.  Most of it comes from my Supermoto bike, Morgue scene and my little character Atikhan.

I also decided to get the ball rolling in the right direction and started blocking out parts of my demo reel.  I haven't added any real breakdowns, intros, outros and info.  Right now its my first timing pass until I get that other stuff done plus some more animation work from my own personal stuff.


It can also be viewed at http://youtu.be/bkPPrpNflkU

One last thing,  I am adding pics here to my blog of the chair I made for my girlfriends Christmas gift.  It was a blast to make but alot of work.  I took an antique chair sanded it, repaired the legs, painted it and decopaged it.  It has an native american theme to it and I called the Resting Seven (for it being a chair and the seven generations based on native american beliefs).  Hope you guys like it.
                 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment